We’re giving away a pair of tickets to see Speedy Ortiz at The Echo on Thursday, May 21st! You’ll also score a signed copy of their new album, Foil Deer. Good deal!
As you know, Speedy Ortiz shares a name with Isabel’s tragic brother from Love & Rockets. To win the tickets and LP, e-mail SHQ@THESECRETHEADQUARTERS.COM and let us know what comic book character you would want to see front a band. Bonus if you choose characters for each instrument! Use subject line “La Llorona”.
We got together with Filth Mart and made an extremely small number of super high quality silkscreened shirts. Printing was done with water-based inks using Filth Mart’s press in the back of their shop on Fairfax. Available while supplies last in store and through our online shop.
Blanks by Filth Mart. Made in downtown LA.
– Tubular construction (no sideseams)
– Blindstitch on sleeves and hems
– Set on rib collar
– Slightly heavier cotton that has been washed for vintage look and feel
– Shorter body and sleeves like vintage shirts from ’50s to early ’70s
– Print will fade slightly after one wash
– 100% cotton, pre-shrunk
Now you can be just like every parking attendant’s hero! Wearing this patch will make you feel like you’re speedin’ around in a stolen Ferrari.
These things are nailed.
– Each set includes one patch and one random 35mm frame cut from a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off trailer.
– First 50 people to order will receive two frames.
– Some frames are from unreleased scenes!
– These will move pretty fast, if you don’t stop and get a set, you could miss them.
Available at SHQ and through our online shop.