We got together with Filth Mart and made an extremely small number of super high quality silkscreened shirts. Printing was done with water-based inks using Filth Mart’s press in the back of their shop on Fairfax. Available while supplies last in store and through our online shop.
Blanks by Filth Mart. Made in downtown LA.
– Tubular construction (no sideseams)
– Blindstitch on sleeves and hems
– Set on rib collar
– Slightly heavier cotton that has been washed for vintage look and feel
– Shorter body and sleeves like vintage shirts from ’50s to early ’70s
– Print will fade slightly after one wash
– 100% cotton, pre-shrunk
Now you can be just like every parking attendant’s hero! Wearing this patch will make you feel like you’re speedin’ around in a stolen Ferrari.
These things are nailed.
– Each set includes one patch and one random 35mm frame cut from a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off trailer.
– First 50 people to order will receive two frames.
– Some frames are from unreleased scenes!
– These will move pretty fast, if you don’t stop and get a set, you could miss them.
Available at SHQ and through our online shop.
Chuck Palahniuk was nice enough to send us several disembodied arms from his personal collection, as well as some signed Fight Club 2 posters, for us to giveaway! To win a signed limb or poster, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which historical figure you’d most want to face off against in a Fight Club and why.
* Use subject line: “I Am Jack’s Arm Giveaway”
* Winners will be chosen on April 7th.
* Four Grand Prize winners will receive a signed, life-sized arm.
* Twelve Runner Up winners will receive a signed Fight Club 2 poster.
* You must be able to pick up your prize at the shop.
* They are not actual arms.
* … or are they?
Pre-order a copy of Fight Club 2 with us! Just swing by the shop and we’ll make sure to save a copy for you.